Since the time of its invention, WooCommerce is giving a remarkable performance! According to the official WooCommerce team, at this present moment, “WooCommerce is powering 30% of all online stores”.
Also, for automatic installation of WooCommerce,
- You simply have to log into the WordPress site.
- Next, go to the “Plugins” menu option and click on “Add New”.
- Just type “WooCommerce” in the search field.
- Now, select the “Install Now” once you can see it is by Automatic.
- Once you select “Activate Now”, you are all set for the WooCommerce Wizard.
Video Source: WooCommerce
Now, the WooCommerce Setup Wizard will help you in setting up your online store!
Well, you won’t be able to reap all the benefits of this remarkable eCommerce platform if you don’t pick the right theme! Here is a guide to what to look for in a topnotch quality WooCommerce theme.
What are the features of a topnotch quality WooCommerce theme?
Well, the look is obviously important but you need to understand that is not everything. A suitable WooCommerce theme is much more than that.
Along with the looks, you need to pay attention to the following points as well while opting for a theme for your eCommerce business store.
- A flashy design can confuse your store visitors and they can lose the motivation to make a purchase! Hence, getting a theme with a simple yet clear design is important.
- The theme has to be mobile-friendly and responsive.
- Compatibility with other plugins.
- The number of sidebars should be adjustable.
- Social media integration.
- For international stores, multilingual support is important.
- Well-structured menus, smooth navigation structure to make sure your site visitors can easily visit every corner of the online store.
- Most of the online stores run various special offers and promotions that require a spotlight. Themes that are able to showcase the featured offers in effective ways would be the most appropriate choice.
Here is a list of top WooCommerce themes that are currently trending in the market. Read on, check out the interesting features and choose the most feasible one for your eCommerce store.
This multipurpose theme by Elegant Themes offers excellent WooCommerce integration. It is not only feature-rich but also quite popular for its amazing flexibility. Here is a list of some of Divi’s remarkable features as the WooCommerce WordPress theme.
Video Source: Elegant Themes
- The default design of all the eCommerce pages offered by Divi is clear and free of unnecessary weird elements making a page congested. Also, the pages include enough to let the design breathe. It offers a highly adjustable and customisable design.
- Fully responsive theme.
- Get any layout you wish for accessing the Divi Builder.
- Offers impressive social media integration.
- It offers easy and mentionable navigation structure.
- The themes can be translated into 32 different languages.
- Showcasing the featured offers or products through the Divi Builder or in the layout header part is absolutely easy.
- Also, it offers a good focus on the products at the centre block of the layout.
At ThemeForest, Flatsome is successfully holding the first position for being the best seller in the list of WooCommerce WordPress themes. Read on and check out the cool features and characteristics of this theme.
Video Source: UX Themes
- Fully mobile-friendly and responsive theme. Also, it is touch-optimised.
- The design is simple and clear and follows the trend of flat design.
- Offers unlimited widget areas and sidebars.
- Easy to follow navigational structure.
- Offers built-in social media integration.
- Using the custom Flatsome Page Builder, showcasing the features offers and products becomes easier.
- The overall presentation of the page is easily understandable. It provides a good focus on the centre part to highlight the products.
- It supports a few out of the box language packs. Also, it is ready for language translation.
If your plan is to set up a huge online store with showcasing a large number of products, this WooCommerce WordPress theme would be a great choice. It not only helps in categorising the offerings in multiple ways but also makes the offerings more accessible to the customers. Here is the list of its remarkable characteristics and features.
- Fully mobile-friendly and responsive theme. Also, it offers swipe support.
- For the international stores, inbuilt language translation panel is available.
- To showcase the featured offers, the customisation of homepage and sliders are available.
- Easy social media integration buttons are available.
- It offers a clear design that allows the products to stay in the spotlight.
- With proper borders and background colours, the centre block has a simple and clear design to highlight the products.
- Unlimited sidebars are available. Also, you can arrange them in the way you want.
This multipurpose theme has excellent WooCommerce integration. This theme helps in not only setting up your eCommerce store but also to run an entire business website. The design is a bit flashy yet readable. This modern theme has a lot of impressive characteristics as follows.
- The clear design is capable of managing a great volume of products and content.
- It offers fully mobile-friendly and responsive design.
- Browsing individual product in the store is absolutely easier with the smooth navigation.
- You can customise the premade layouts and the front-end page builder.
- Customising the front-end page builder lets you highlight the featured offers in just the way you want.
- It offers multilingual and translation support.
- Offers impressive social media integration.
This theme is optimised for running different types of online stores. Here is a list of the intriguing features offered by Legenda.
- It is fully responsive as well as mobile-friendly.
- You will get a Visual Composer offered by this theme. It will help you to make the necessary adjustments to each and every page individually.
- It is multilingual and also compatible with the WPML.
- Basic built-in social media integration is available in it.
- To showcase the featured offers, the homepage slider can be used.
- With clear and easily understandable drop-down menus, the overall navigation is very smooth.
- With minimal design, this theme offers a commendable focus on the centre block.
- The clean design offered by it is primarily black and white. However, the final effect quality will depend on different imagery to be used in the online store.
Apart from all the aforementioned WooCommerce WordPress themes, another impressive theme option is “The Retailer”. With a modern look and clear presentation of the content, this theme offers a “hip” design. Also, it offers all the general characteristics mentioned above for other theme options.
If you are not sure which theme would be appropriate for your eCommerce business store, consult a WooCommerce developer and state your requirements. According to your business requirements, that WooCommerce expert can suggest you the right theme and can help you in setting up the online store.
Well, did you find our blog helpful? Visit our website for more such blogs!